Birthdate: November 18th, 1975
Weight: 225 lbs.
Debut: November 26th, 1994 vs. Kentaro Shiga
Formally: Agnes Kamen and Maunakea Mossman
Background: All Japan Dojo
Promotion History: All Japan (1994 to present)
Ring Attire: Red trunks
Card Position: Main Eventer
Major Tournaments Won: Champion Carnival (2006) and the Real World Tag League (2001, 2002, and 2004)
Current Title Held: None
Championship Belt History:
All Japan Triple Crown Championship:
- Defeated Satoshi Kojima on 7/3/06 and lost to Minoru Suzuki on 9/3/06
All Japan World Tag Team Championship with Johnny Smith:
- Defeated Fuchi and Kawada on 1/14/01 and lost to Anjo and Tenryu on 7/14/01
All Japan World Tag Team Championship with Keiji Mutoh:
- Defeated Anjo and Tenryu on 10/22/01 and lost to Kronik on 7/17/02
All Japan World Tag Team Championship with Satoshi Kojima:
- Won the World's Strongest Tag Team League on 12/6/02 and Vacated on 5/8/03
All Japan World Tag Team Championship with Jamal:
- Defeated Hiroshi Tanahashi and Yutaka Yoshie on 1/16/05 and Vacated on 12/5/05
All Japan World Tag Team Championship with Toshiaki Kawada:
- Defeated RO'Z and Suwama on 2/17/07 and lost to Kojima and TARU on 8/26/07
All Japan World Tag Team Championship with Minoru Suzuki:
- Defeated Mutoh and Doering on 6/28/08 and lost to Funaki and Mutoh on 1/3/10
All Japan Junior Heavyweight Championship:
- Defeated Yoshinari Ogawa on 8/22/97 and Vacated on 6/12/98
IWGP Heavyweight Tag Team Championship with Keiji Mutoh:
- Defeated Tatsumi Fujinami and Nishimura on 10/28/01 and Vacated on 2/1/02
- August 22nd, 1997 vs. Yoshinari Ogawa (title win)
- January 14th, 2001 with Johnny Smith vs. Fuchi and Kawada (title win)
- October 28th, 2001 with Keiji Mutoh vs. Tatsumi Fujinami and Osamu Nishimura (title win)
- May 20th, 2006 vs. Suwama (tournament win)
- July 3rd, 2006 vs. Satoshi Kojima (title win)
- Kea with a powerbomb on Kawada
- Kea as Agnes Kamen
- Agnes Kamen jumps into the ring
- The Surfer Suplex on Suwama
- Hawaiian Smasher
- Jumping Heel Kick
- Lariat to a Seated Opponent
- Surfing Suplex
A member of RO&D, Kea sprung back in 2005 and had a very productive year. Alongside Jamal, he won the All Japan World Tag Team Championship in early 2005 and held it the rest of the year. Kea and the rest of RO&D had a long feud with the Voodoo Murderers throughout the year, with the two clashing heads repeatedly. At the Champion Carnival, Kea came third place in his block, and at the Real World Tag League his team would finish second place in their block. Still relatively young, Kea and RO&D are set for a big 2006.
Kea had a great year in 2006. Even though he slowed down towards the end of the year, he still set many new milestones for himself. After winning the Champion Carnival, on July 3rd Kea defeated Kojima for the Triple Crown Championship. On August 27th, Kea would successfully defend his title against Kawada, the first time that he had defeated him in his career. On September 3rd, however, Kea lost the Triple Crown Championship to Minoru Suzuki. In the Real World Tag League, Kea teamed with TAKA Michinoku but they found little success, as they did not even make it to the semi-finals.
2007 started well for Kea, as he teamed with Kawada on February 17th to win the All Japan World Tag Team Championship for the fifth time in his career. They would successfully defend the titles once against Great Muta and Vampiro before losing the titles in August against Satoshi Kojima and TARU. In the Champion Carnival, Kea pinned Toru Owashi but due to draws against Sasaki and Suwama he was unable to reach the Finals. In the Real World Tag League, Kea teamed with Hawaiian Lion but they would come in 6th place as they only picked up wins over TARU & Zodiac and Nobutaka Araya & Toru Owashi.
His entire career, Kea had wrestled for the All Japan Regular Army, but that all changed in the spring when he joined up with Minoru Suzuki as part of GURENTAI. In the Champion Carnival, Kea completed bombed, getting no points and perhaps leading to his change of philosophy. After joining GURENTAI, Kea found almost immediate success, as on June 28th he teamed with Suzuki to defeat Mutoh and Doering for the All Japan World Tag Team Championship. They would successfully defend the title against Suwama & Osamu Nishimura and Satoshi Kojima & Hiroyoshi Tenzan, ending the year still holding the titles. On August 31st he got a shot at Suwama and his Triple Crown Championship, but the match would end in a 60 minute draw. In the Real World Tag League Kea teamed with Minoru Suzuki, but while they did well they would come in 4th place and miss the Finals.
Kea and Suzuki started the year as the All Japan World Tag Team Champions and at the end of the year they still had the titles. In between, Kea took part in the Champion Carnival, but he missed the semi-finals when he was upset by Zodiac on the last day of the tournament. Kea spent much of the summer and early fall on the shelf, but he did return in time for the Real World Tag League, teaming with Minoru Suzuki. They did well, but a late loss to Akebono and Ryota Hama made them one point short of making the Finals.
Back to All Japan Roster